Oct 1, 2004

Juniors Coming!!

Thus ending week 27 in Police Academy.. I was just thinking throughout the week, well life in PA is indeed coming to an end. It will be just like my BMT, a thing of the past after i POP. It'll be just a memory that I'd carry on for the rest of my life, of course not to forget the invaluable friendships that i've made and the fun times that i had inside TRACOM. Maybe when I'm 50 yrs old, i'd be sitting in a coffee house thinking about the past and laughing at it, especially Md Noor's favourite sentence, "Drink don't drive and please come back in one piece", and Dom's "eh you all chao keng again ar." It'll be gone with the wind as are all things. But nonetheless, looking forward to POPing. =)

My Juniors are coming next week. This also marks POP. I remember my senior telling me that when the juniors are here, it means our time is up. Haha same goes for me. I hope my batch treats the juniors well, not like some guys in my senior's squad that treats us like shit. Doesn't really matter, iI'll treat my junior well enough. We bought them this aluminium bottle, the imitation of the sigg bottles. It costs only $2.90, and none but Edwin Tay can get this good bargain. I bought one for myself too, a purple one in fact. Gay right? Its okay, cause i like it. Lolx.

Anyway after booking out today, we went to watch Resident Evil 2. We = Sam, Aloy, Chester, Weijie, Guangrong and myself. I thought the show was okay, nothing fantastic, so the new paper review is actually right! Going to play mahjjong tomorrow at Mingwen's house. Hope i make money cause the stakes are pretty high. Sayonara!

No comments: