Sep 4, 2007

3rd Week of School

Well its the 3rd week of school, and its kinda boring me out! Maybe after such a great summer, things just wont seem as interesting anymore. I'm trying to work hard, but it seems like a far stretched dream. I probably am too lazy to get hardworking so early in the sem, and there goes my dream of pulling up my gpa.


I'm still allocating lots of time for my social life, and i joined more CCAs this sem. One of which is fencing, which is pretty fun to me. Well, will probably stay on to fence after the clinic is over. Its kinda a good stress reliever as well, to vent all your anger on trying to 'kill' the other person, as well as a good workout, though not as intensive as the other sports. But well, fencing seems such a sophiscated sport. I've joined some others as well - Recre fishing, Golf, Handball. I really wouldnt mind competitive handball, but heard they're severely lack of people.



The 3 months in USA really seems like a dream. In a way, i dont wanna wake up from that dream. But i know i'll miss my family and friends. Im so nostalgic. So here are more photos..
Of course, there's japan as well, but thats left for another day.






Clearwater beach, FL





Hardrock Cafe, Bahamas





On a snorkelling/BOOZE cruise in the Bahamas





Miami South Beach Stretch







Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay FL







Ball Game in Anaheim Stadium, LA






Sunset Beach, LA







Baywatch @ Venice Beach, LA





Golden Gate, SanFranc






Yosemite National Park, California






One of those small sleazy motels in some small town (Bishop)






The strip in Vegas

No comments: