I had a shot at acting yesterday. And it was not just any set, but those sets with the huge cameras on a roller and the special lightings and a director shouting "action!". I was acting for SPF's Ethics Seminar 2006, where the Police Force comes together to learn about ethics? And yea, im acting as a crook. I only had like 2 lines for the whole production, and lots of action as the man behind the "scene", like drinking beers in the background as my corrupted crook friends negotiated a deal. But still, its the feeling of being in a set, with everyone around you scrutinizing your every movement as you strut your lines. How exciting!
So basically the story goes like this. I opened a jackpot club with my boss. So recently the Police kept raiding our premise and confiscating our fruit machines, and im losing big money. So my boss decides to rope his friend, who's currently a policeman, to tell us of pending raides so we can take precautions to prevent our machines from being seized. Eventually, the bad guys always gets caught and it is no different in our case. And what's more, our storyline is based on a true story.
No comments:
Post a Comment