Oct 21, 2005

Ridiculous

I just heard the most ridiculous thing last night. And it goes like...

"I'm christian and you're catholic, and eventually im afraid my church friends may shun me due to their adverse reaction about us."

I'm like, "what the hell?"

If thats your definition of church friends or friends, i feel very sad for you.

Are they such fanatics that they must date within their own group of Christians or if not will be ostracized? Thats something quite absurd considering its coming from a church-going group. Even if we do not take religion into context, as a friend, i'd want my friends to be happy no matter who they go out with. Even so, its not really any of my business who they go out with.

This is really such nonsense.

Lesson learnt.

2 comments:

me. myself. i said...

*muses*... this aint shocking. but truly, it's dumb. - CaBz

GaRy said...

you're not alone. my Sentiments exactly